Sunday, November 17, 2013

its okay .. trust me :)

Right now my best friend .. the reporter, is going through some hard times. If most of you don't know by now, she is emo (emotional) and she cuts her problems away. For all of you out there who have considered it or have done it, I'm so sorry, you are beautiful and amazing and Deserve the best .. nothing less.

These days are rough and we will stumble and fall, just to get back up again
You can also be your best friend.. my dear reporter doesn't see how much I care about her, she just locks her emotions inside and let's them escape with her blood...

And that's not right... You all deserve someone willing to listen and help you... and to thin down that bloody stream to nothing.

If you need someone at all make a fake email account or use your regular email and email me at unknownmormonkids@gmail.com ... I'm willing to listen to you :) 

You deserve it 
Stay strong dearies

No comments:

Post a Comment