Wednesday, October 2, 2013

15 BOY

Member


Well Mormonism to me has helped me in my life with things i cannot explain. Many people view The LDS church as a negative and incorrect gospel.. I however believe it to be true, there have been things that have happened to me that I cannot begin to explain. I love it, it teaches good morals and standards and has blessed many lives. Though these standards may be strict in some cases for us teenagers, but to look past it and realize WHY these standards exist, WHY we are told to follow them.. The path is written in light before us, we either follow the plan Christ has prepared for us, or stray and suffer the temptations of earthly and worldly things.. It's our choice, really. I have no problem with it, some do, i question my belief at times, but we are encouraged in the Mormon faith to question, to know and understand what is true through the guidance of the The Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment